I Have A Question. I Have A Question.

Why did someone make this garbage?

This is terrible. I know you don't have to be an artist to judge an artist, but because of this waste of space, I no longer respect your opinion. Come on, this is nonsense.
This is an absolutely dreadful waste of a flash. I will give you a 1 just because it was insanely shit. Good day.

benjadaninja responds:

Hahaha, you tickle me.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

OMG

this is just BEAUTIFULL!

i seriously CAN'T wait to see the second episode, i MUST know what happens. please just upload now omg xO i LOVE it :D

Cinderella Cinderella

hilarious!

and beautifull as always ;)

i just don't like the japanese text, maybe subtitle those parts next time?
or just erase the japanese text and plae english text there?

whatever, i still liked it ;)

Starcede Starcede

Too much ads

It kept opening screens to myplayyard.com I couldn't even resume a level I was playing.

myplayyard responds:

Hi,
Thank you for the feedback, actually, there was a bug in the version I uploaded ~30 minutes ago and that was the result (openning myplayyard.com even if not clicked on the logo).
I'm very sorry for that, I roll back to the previous version.
I really hope you will enjoy the game as I meant it would be.
Once again, sorry for that.
Saar.

Popcorn Mania Popcorn Mania

This is horrible

every level is exactly the same!

My Word! My Word!

Good

Good game, but it couldn't keep my interest for longer thatn 10 minutes. Then again, it's hard to play this in a different language than you're used to..

nice graphics! (+1 for the "how to play" monologue)

Megadev responds:

You seem to have a decent enough grasp of English!

Technical Joy (loop) Technical Joy (loop)

hm..

to be fair, a loop should be a lot shorter than 2 minutes, think 20/30 minutes. Loops are generally made for games and such, where filesize means a lot. A single sound file of 2,3MB would make up one quarter of a big game.

I like it, but you should make it shorter, or don't call it a loop.

Loosemore responds:

I'll stick to half a minute or so (for loops), and if it runs longer, I'll just make it a full song.

Thanks for the advice.

The Anger Is Growing The Anger Is Growing

Heavy FUKKIN metal \m/

i was at a metal festival yesterday, and this made me fukkin relive it al >:)

nice fukkin song, make more ^^

Dimoria responds:

Hehe thanks alot man :) I'll try ;)

A happy song A happy song

It's mine! MINE!!! MUHAHAHA

okay, it's yours, but i am going to use it in my submission :) it just fits in PERFECTLY!!!! ty for making this ;)

keep up the good work!
gekko007

ps: it will be in a submission called mr.idiot, but it wil probably not get through, cause of ugly animations :P

Ladies on the Beach Ladies on the Beach

Let's see here

Great picture, the background (especially the water) is highly detailed, just the way i like it and the expressions are simply perfect :)

When i look further than boobs and expression though, i noticed the wings on the righternmost girl, imo, you shouldve made them stand out a bt more, the left one (to the viewer) blends too well with the sand (shady part) so its hard to notice it, and the right one is jammed away between the girl and the edge of the picture, in a darker spot of the picture, which is already hard too notice, because its a bright picture.
The towel of the blue girl looks a bit big, like she took 2 towels and put them together, I think it should be a bit smaller.
The middle girl is really shiny, like she's oiled, but that may just be your drawing style (or sun lotion).

I really loved the light effects on the belly of the middle girl, making it a bit lighter at the muscles.

Well, that's just my 2 cents, hope you like the constructive criticism. :)

Sabtastic responds:

Hey thanks!!
It's not often that I get a nice well-observed evaluation.
I appreciate it. :)