Starcede Starcede

Too much ads

It kept opening screens to myplayyard.com I couldn't even resume a level I was playing.

myplayyard responds:

Hi,
Thank you for the feedback, actually, there was a bug in the version I uploaded ~30 minutes ago and that was the result (openning myplayyard.com even if not clicked on the logo).
I'm very sorry for that, I roll back to the previous version.
I really hope you will enjoy the game as I meant it would be.
Once again, sorry for that.
Saar.

Popcorn Mania Popcorn Mania

This is horrible

every level is exactly the same!

My Word! My Word!

Good

Good game, but it couldn't keep my interest for longer thatn 10 minutes. Then again, it's hard to play this in a different language than you're used to..

nice graphics! (+1 for the "how to play" monologue)

Megadev responds:

You seem to have a decent enough grasp of English!

I Love Money!! I Love Money!!

hm..

It seems your buttons don't work.

Had to right-click -> play to test. Anyway, the game itself is rather boring. Although I would encourage different game modes.

The "monster" just randomly teleports around (making it a game of luck) and the graphics? pff..

sealgod95 responds:

LOL,I agree with ya,this game graphic is kinda 'pff'.But hey,this is just a minigame,don't have to be that serious,aren't ya?

Reach for the Sky Reach for the Sky

yay high scores :)

i clogged up the high scores - sorry ;P

i liked the game, also the powerups were nice.
Keep up the good work :)

{PS} Escape the Maze!!! {PS} Escape the Maze!!!

looks good

but its buggy, and the physics are just terrible, and its buggy. i seemed to walk through the wall at some point.
seriously, he falls like he's on the moon =\

if you want to continue this, please look at the physics, it's really annoying this way

TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence

nice game, and quick FP you got there :O

wow, that's a quick frontpage.
well, its deserved :)

i liked it, but there's no tower for fire, thought 2 for water? :S (or ground, im not sure)

i think that's not like it's supposed to be

dukesbox responds:

Water should be effective against the fire boulders, but we'll double check this and upload a new version soon with some better balancing. Thanks for the comment!

The Ultimate Steal Quiz The Ultimate Steal Quiz

hehe..

I Iz A Bank Robberz

GravityChaser responds:

*writes down name franticly and stores it in a bank*
Just gota change the game to stop that now :)

-:flash Dance:- -:flash Dance:-

good idea

well, its a great idea, but it doesn't work with built-in microphones... so i couldn't play it

good idea anyway :P

Ball Kickup =D Xtreme Ball Kickup =D Xtreme

funny, but buggy...

it was fun, but i found a few bugs:
-you can't click the instruction screen away when you click it
-if the ball goes too high (low gravity) it wont come back, probably because the left and right walls aren't high enough (you can try stopping it from going to high with a ceiling, outside the screen)
-if you want you normal cursor back, by clicking X, you cursor disappears althogether

you can try fixinh this, or just think: stfu, who gives a fuck, and use it to improve later games :P

anyway, nice game ;)